Prompt cleaning is always recommended. Recommended cleaning steps are listed by type of stain. For best results
follow cleaning steps in order.
RECOMMENDED CARE AND CLEANING STEPS
REGULAR CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Mild soap and water, then rinse with fresh water and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Wipe affected area with a soft cloth or soft bristle brush using a non-abrasive cleaner, for example Formula
409 or Fantastik. Rinse with fresh water and wipe dry.
- 10% solution of household bleach and water. Rinse with fresh water and wipe dry.
- 25% solution of alcohol and water. Rinse with fresh water and wipe dry.
- 25% solution of lighter fluid or nail polish remover and water. Rinse with fresh water and wipe dry.
STEPS 1 & 2
Petroleum-based oils, etc.FOOD
STEPS 1 & 2
STEPS 1, 2 & 3
Disinfectant, etc.DIFFICULT STAINS
STEPS 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
Eye shadow / Mascara,
represents the latest technology in Faux Leather and Vinyl Protection enhancing performance where it is needed the most. With proper care, materials treated with ResilienceSR
can be easily cleaned and will guard against stains maintaining the desired surface appearance for years to come. Products treated with ResilienceSR
are engineered to inhibit bacterial growth, as well as fungus, mold and mildew spores, resulting in a more hygienic environment.
provides additional wear properties and surface durability to any Vinyl or Faux Leather, thereby increasing the life of the material. ResilienceSR
is not visible and does not affect the hand of the material. ResilienceSR is engineered to last, even after repeated cleaning and wear.