Beachcomber, the honeycomb-pattern material from Nassimi's Team Performance, features an embossed texture and is ideal for trim and highlight work in marine and automotive environments. With a 32oz weight and -20 cold crack, Beachcomber is heavy enough to stand up to the elements, and resilient enough to last.
As a transportation-rated vinyl, Beachcomber passes the CAL 117 and MVSS 302 standards. Beachcomber is also mildew-resistant, and can withstand 190,000+ double-rub cycles.
Prompt cleaning is always recommended. Recommended cleaning steps are listed by type of stain. For best results
follow cleaning steps in order.
RECOMMENDED CARE AND CLEANING STEPS
REGULAR CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Mild soap and water, then rinse with fresh water and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Wipe affected area with a soft cloth or soft bristle brush using a non-abrasive cleaner, for example Formula
409 or Fantastik. Rinse with fresh water and wipe dry.
- 10% solution of household bleach and water. Rinse with fresh water and wipe dry.
- 25% solution of alcohol and water. Rinse with fresh water and wipe dry.
- 25% solution of lighter fluid or nail polish remover and water. Rinse with fresh water and wipe dry.
STEPS 1 & 2
Petroleum-based oils, etc.FOOD
STEPS 1 & 2
STEPS 1, 2 & 3
Disinfectant, etc.DIFFICULT STAINS
STEPS 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
Eye shadow / Mascara,